Thursday, June 19, 2014

New in Shop: Fourth of July Banners

I have loved the new customizable pennant garlands in my Etsy shop so much that I decided to do some Fourth of July themed ones.  These make me smile.  


Right now I am offering these 3 pre-made styles, but you can really choose whatever patriotic phrase you want.  For example: "Stars and Stripes", "Old Glory", "USA" etc.




Stripes, dots and stars.

Stripes, dots and canvas.

Just stripes and dots.

Want more star strips or more canvas?  Just convo me on Etsy and I can basically put it together the way you want it using the materials shown.  

These are so fun and festive!  I want one in every room of my house.

What do you think?  Do you decorate for the Fourth?  Well if not, now you should ;)

Xoxo,
Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment